"Over trim" DUI wrist zip seal, what can I do with it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got a pair of wrist zip seal, they are cut trim bigger than my wrist. 5 rings, I need 8 or 9. What can do with it? The considtion is not perfect, but pretty good. Don't want to waste it.

Only thing that comes to mind is this ... Apollo Sports: Dive Gear: Bio Seal ... goes around your wrists (neck model too) ... will make your latex seals not last as long, but if you cant use them now anyway? ...
or you could try selling them ... hmm, I do need a pair , and mine are cut to 5 too .. what kind of condition? cracks, wear ?

might try a couple wide rubber bands, but I think the open market is the solution....

You could have the seals ONLY replaced. Send them to someone who can make those kind of swap-outs. Much cheaper than buying new zip seals.

You could use them as wrist dams with SI TECH oval rings for drygloves press-fit into them, or just make a pair of Zip Gloves with wrist-dams out of them for about 6 bucks. I don't know what DUI sells them for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom