OW Certification in Eilat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason - Thanks! Glad to be here.

Ringo - Thanks for the advice. I did get the manual ahead of time so that I could start learning on the plane and in the evenings before I head down to Eilat. It is worth it to me.

Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I am now certified! I took the OW course in Eilat (Manta - Red Sea Sports Club) and it was amazing! There were only two of us in the English-speaking class, and our instructor (Sharon) was incredible! We dove to 18 meters twice, and saw a lot of incredible things (octopus, lion-fish, puffers/blowfish, rockfish, moray eels and more!). I am now back in Jerusalem but I cannot wait to dive again. My fins and boots were great (I bought them before I left) but I need to do some serious work to find a mask that fits properly. I went through 4 different ones during the course.

Anyway, thank you all for your input and help. See you around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom