OW Diver Manual, Is one agency's print material better than another?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Okay folks, this has started to veer way off course. The subject is clear - "OW Diver Manual, is one agency's print material better than another?". If you are gong to debate various agencies policies, etc. feel free to open another thread. Don't do it here. Keep this on subject. A number of posts are teetering on the edge of TOS violations...ramp it down a bit.

I will most certainly agree with you on the fact that I don't have the numbers to back up my comment (AND) the fact that neither do you.

Opinions... everybody has one and at the end of the day it dosent mean a dam thing either way. This is about learning material NOT about who has the biggest check book. Every sun deck on a dive boat, every bar at the resort, every SCUBA shop after hours party, every gathering of SCUBA divers you will ever rub elbows with always ends up at some point in a conversation about what fin is best or who has been deeper, down longer, and has the best mask, ect.ect. YOU WIN, P.A.D.I. is the most Bitchin, Coolest, Groovy bunch of super human people on Earth. Im going to change my will first thing in the morning and leave everything I own to P.A.D.I. But right now at this very moment my sides are still sore from laughing about the most profound statement I have ever read claiming they have certified more people then( ALL) the others combined. WOW They really are Super Human. They are amazing, actually I think (ALL) the others should just throw in the towel and give everything they own to P.A.D.I and be done with it. I never realized until now how incompetent the rest of us are. Ok well enough of this for now, I have to go send a check to P.A.D.I and bow down on my knees until the sun comes up in front of a P.A.D.I flag with my left hand on my heart while pledging my scouts honor.

This proves one thing. You can't read. Glad to hear it.

Despite repeated statements about what this thread is about.... You could care less! You will PADI bash until you are satisfied everyone knows how you feel.... No matter how little it has to do with the question asked.

Good job!

Dan-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom