Oxycheq Mach V and Hollis STA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Nick,
Sorry I missed your call this AM and thank you for calling. No, I'm not looking for any partcicular pc of equipment rigght now but will be within the next 6 months. I have used OMS, Halcyon and Dive Rite equipment for a long time and never had a problem with any of them. I was just curious WHY another new diving equipment manufacturer when we have some 'majors' already making great gear! But hey, I'll look into your line before I make my final decision this spring. Will be in the market for a Hogarthian SS BP, harness, STA and wing.

Hi Nick,
Sorry I missed your call this AM and thank you for calling. No, I'm not looking for any partcicular pc of equipment rigght now but will be within the next 6 months. I have used OMS, Halcyon and Dive Rite equipment for a long time and never had a problem with any of them. I was just curious WHY another new diving equipment manufacturer when we have some 'majors' already making great gear! But hey, I'll look into your line before I make my final decision this spring. Will be in the market for a Hogarthian SS BP, harness, STA and wing.

No worries.

Generally "another" company in the marketplace brings more competition, which in turn brings improvements on existing "great gear" for everyone to choose from.

When shopping around be sure to check us out. We offer all of the gear you have mentioned along with a full line of scooters, regulators, underwater lighting (LED & HID), Drysuits, Rebreathers, Gauges/Computers and more...

Call if you have any questions 510-729-5110.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom