Oyster Diving Launches Easy to Use New Online Store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Oyster Diving has just launched its new and exciting online store at www.oysterdivingshop.com.

Nikki Irvine learnt to dive with Oyster Diving 2 years ago and soon became hooked. It wasn’t long until she realised she could use her expertise in luxury Ecommerce within the dive industry. Having become close friends with the Oyster Diving team, and continuing her diving education through them, she soon made the jump to start ‘living the dream’.

Nikki comments “having worked within some of the most respected and highly rated online fashion retailers I was surprised that there were no online dive stores catering for the more discerning diver. Being a relatively new diver, I was amazed how difficult I found it to research and work out which was the best equipment to suit my needs and budget. There are so many options out there and lots of jargon to go with it making it quite complex.

With www.oysterdivingshop.com we are committed to taking the confusion and stress out of the equation and making investing in SCUBA kit the enjoyable experience it should be. The customer’s experience on our new site has a fresh, uncomplicated approach and we’ve hand-picked what we think is the best gear on the market. Partnering with quality brands such as Aqua Lung, Apeks, Suunto, Mares, Fourth Element, TUSA, WaterProof and Hollis reinforces our premium credentials. The product knowledge that our team of instructors has accumulated over the years will make easier for our customers to discover the best products for them and their diving needs, and purchase with confidence.

Mark Murphy founder of Oyster Diving commented, ‘It’s a great coup to have Nikki onboard and head up the Oyster Diving Shop. It reaffirms our commitment to being the premier scuba diving and travel centre in London and the South East. We now have the complete luxury package to offer to our customers; learning to dive in some fantastic pool locations, luxury holidays around the world and now a world class online dive store’.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom