Pacific Northwest Dive Site Map Sharing Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Howdy yall,

I have been trying to develop and collect maps for all our pacific north west dive sites to help with dive planning from home. If you have a map or sketch of your favorite PNW dive site I am sure the both the community and I would be very thankful for your contribution.

To kick off the effort and be the change I wish to see I have included my v.1 map of the Triton Cove State Park Shore Dives. If there is anything I am missing, shoot me an update and i will get v.2 out asap.
TritonCove.png

If you can take a minute to share your maps of your favorite local dive sites. It would be a great help to documenting our favorite places to dive. As well as making the planning processes easier for our community members who may not be so local.

no map is too rough. share your napkin maps, MS paint skills, or polished arcGIS masterpieces and we will make sure the community has access to them here.

Edmonds Underwater Park, Edmonds Washington, USA

as provided by the Edmonds Underwater park Signage - Credit to Bruce Higgins 2006

View attachment 780256
Newer versions of that map can be purchased for $10 cash at Underwater Sports in Edmonds. All proceeds go to further enhancements of the park. When I created my dive planning doc for the PNW, Bruce asked me not to include any version of his map.

My favorite dive site on the entire planet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom