Padded harness for bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James S

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know of any other makers of a padded harness for a plate other than the big names ( dive rite, oms ect...)? It seems like other than Jet harness, they are all the same! Thanks
\
James

Can you tell us why? Are you looking for something less expensive than what is offered by DR, OMS, etc? Or something with different features, if so, which features?

Does your "etc" include Deep Outdoors and Custom Divers?

mrjcrickett:
Does anyone out there know of any other makers of a padded harness for a plate other than the big names ( dive rite, oms ect...)? It seems like other than Jet harness, they are all the same! Thanks
\
James

Take a look at the Matrix. That's what I dive and I love it. No questions asked lifetime warranty on all components.

Let's Dive!!!!!

Steve

Thanks for the responses, I'm just trying to see the offerings from less "main stream" manufactures before I buy one. Without seeing everything out there, I can not make a good decision!
Steve, do you have a link to matrix?
\
James

I was just looking at one by Oxycheq last night ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I placed some of the neoprene harness pads from DiveRite on the shoulders of my continuous web harness. It has made the webbing more comfortable to wear. You could spend $10 and try that first?

Back
Top Bottom