PADI Assistant Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi winker,

when you ask about the charges, are you referring to the cost from padi for your registration or are you referring to a total cost for the AI package?

And where are you looking to do your AI? (UK? or abroad)?

Cheers
Claude

I don't think he's asking about the cost, rather about changes to the course content and structure. Our CD just came back from the CD update where the changes were released (in this part of the world at least) so we'll be introducing them soon enough.

Watch this space.

The AI Course has for the last decade or so been the first part of the PADI IDC.

With the new 2010 program, before undertaking either the AI Course or the IDC, you'll complete a series of modules either through online elearning (recommended) or in face-to-face delivery with your CD or Staff Instructor.

I've had several candidates complete the new program online, and its brilliant. Allows you to move through these modules at your own pace and leisure.

The AI Course itself has more emphasis on practical application.

You'll have fun with this program.

Feel free to DM me if you have further questions!

Cheers

Des

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom