Padi dive tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyromaniac:
Do they do these in a larger print size anywhere (UK) even with my specs on I have a hard time making out......

Buy a magnifying glass. Say a two or three inch diameter 4X glass with handle. I have the same problem but most everyone uses a computer so you will only use the table in classes like Open Water or Nitrox. I do keep tables with my in my log book as a backup to the computer

Thanks guys

No- I'm not blind !!
I do wear prescription reading glasses
I dont want a magnifying glass.

I think the major issue with this table is them using black figures on a grey background = little contrast.

I only want this for home use - practicing for my cert now and also pre planning etc.

Is there an online table of the same presented in a larger/clearer format?

I am not looking for one that I can put figures into and it gives me the answer - I need one whee I have to look up the figures and work it out for myself for now so I can learn to do it correctly.

Gerry

Type recreational dive planner in google images and you will find some bigger copies. On a side note. I you know you'll be diving AROUND 40 feet for examople then get a slate and write the NDLs for it for 30 40 50 60 feet then if you find that you went to 45 feet (round up) then you have the NDL for 50 feet right there in letter size stipulated to you liking.

Check this out: http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=TableTutor

It will give you 9 table formats, metric and imperial, and 82 billion sample questions. If you can set your resolution down on your computer, you can have the tables basically be full screen (if you set for 640 x 480)

And if you download it... and go throught the default install, it will put the pictures in a directory called c:\tbltutor You can look in there, grab them, then print if you want.

And it's a shareware, that I supply the unlock code for free to SB members... Just email or pm me with your shareware number, and I'll forward an unlock code n/c.

Thanks for that Larry - I downloaded it from that link - installed it, but nowhere do i find a number to send to you or anything like that ?

All it lets me do is scroll through the tables, nothing to say register or any info on questions etc.

I downloaded the vb update too.

running xp if thats an issue ?

Thanks

Gerry

Pyromaniac:
Thanks for that Larry - I downloaded it from that link - installed it, but nowhere do i find a number to send to you or anything like that ?

All it lets me do is scroll through the tables, nothing to say register or any info on questions etc.

I downloaded the vb update too.

running xp if thats an issue ?

Thanks

Gerry

?? And you downloaded this one? http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detai..._ID=TableTutor

I have another version floating around that just pops the tables in a window for viewing, but the TableTutor should start out with a little pop up window that says This is a shareware version, your shareware number is 123456 do you have an unlock code??

Now the first time you start it, it will ask which table you want to use, and you can scroll through them, but after clicking the "Use this table" button, it should take you to a menu where one choice is "dive table problems".

Give me a shout later if you're having any problems.

Back
Top Bottom