PADI Divemaster Tests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info my dive instructor is really wants me to know the in's and outs of diving when it comes to being a dive master. Plus she is grooming me to be an instructor one day. So she is making sure that I really understand and know my stuff. What is the "going pro"?

I may be making assumptions here, and please forgive me if that's the case -- but it seems you might be rushing from cert to cert without gaining enough actual dive experience. A brief glimpse at your profile shows a 50-99 dive range, with OW, AOW, Rescue, Master Diver, DM candidate and a handful of specialties.

Remember, it's not a race. The book work is great, but there is so much more knowledge you'll glean from hundreds of dives over time, that won't be apparent from a book! And your students will be much more educated to, eventually!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom