PADI IDC Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They use a board at Yahoo' "Groups" called e-divers. I think there is a web site to same effect with .com

Anyway, they schedule stuff via on line postings; to join just takes a few minutes.

Let me know if any trouble finding it; i can always copy e-mail details and send to you.

Mike

check out the following:

Ocean Divers has experienced lots of turnover in recent years... not sure who their current course directors are. Gary Howe (CD)is now with Florida Keys Dive Center in Tavernier (I think).

Simon Selwood (CD) is at www.KeyLargoInstructorTraining.com

Doug Kipp (CD) and Ewout von Walbeek (IDC staff) are back together at Rainbow Reef Dive Center.

Simon, Gary, Doug, and Ewout are all excellent instructors, with very different personalities and teaching styles. I'd contact each of them, let them know what you're looking for, find out what they have to offer, and get a feel for which one is right for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom