PADI Instructor certification courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even if I could get the IDC completed right away, say in Florida, and then do the IE later this spring maybe in Halifax it would work? I don't think the IE has to be completed immediately following the IDC?

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions....I'll definitely look into this.

I believe you have 12mo to complete the IE.

We've got an IE Mar 21/22 here in the Phoenix, AZ area. One day in Mesa AZ and the 2nd at our local Lake Pleasant.

Here's a list of shops that could be doing an IDC before then but I don't know of any that are next week?
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/so...0-arizona-lds-list-last-update-11-2014-a.html

Any in Chandler, Glendale, Goodyear, Phoenix, Mesa, Queen Creek, Scottsdale or Tempe are potential options. Tucson is a 2 hour drive also in case one of those shops is. The Sport Chalet's listed all have pools but they don't always seem to know what their other stores across the valley are doing so maybe check a couple since their instructors are private independents. My best guess is that if anyone is doing an IDC in prep for the IE now it's likely Academy of Scuba - Sample IDC Agenda.

To shorten your search these are shops that aren't PADI or don't offer the IDC:

Scubapros of AZ
El Mar Diving
LP Scuba
Inland Water
Phoenix Scuba

hth,

IEs in Canada in 2015

May: Montreal; Toronto
June: Vancouver
August: Edmonton
September: Toronto