PADI loses civil suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's just a copy and paste of a badly translated legal transcript...

...Can anyone provide a readable English version?

...You're asking for a translation of a legal document? That's a whole special lingo there....

Couldn't agree more! I'm worn out trying to read it, let alone; understand it.
Quero, thanks for the summary! :)

Amazing...so much inflammation over a bunch of twisted facts/perceptions, then delivered via a "babblefish" sort of translation. This thread should just die a quiet death.

Amazing...so much inflammation over a bunch of twisted facts/perceptions, then delivered via a "babblefish" sort of translation. This thread should just die a quiet death.
The virtual illegibility will certainly help with that end.

(My Interpretation):
Jgpwpunsppsndpjnspdjnsjdnpj;n;jghbgrjnfvushdg[belg[auhvnuhesob[hjfv;fvn;jf;jf;jfdPADIhsdbfpvhbblahblahblahblahweufpjapfvhbapvpb
bpvpbvphedjnvoweuqknickknackpaddywackgiveadogabonewdchuiw
ebpvhqkerqiknajfhrnqehnqeroPDICvaflvalsvahbvavapuvqerpgqevhe
vqeqvGooglehefbvhbfvhabfhvbpqebpvbqpfhvbpqhbpvhqbpfvbyipyap
yipyapqphbefvphokeypokeyqhbepfvhbqihbvqfibevjiehv653013t502y!
:D

Last edited:
my eyes hurt!

May I try at translation? PDIC=50K (USD) - PADI = 0... Does that help out? END OF GAME !!!

Last edited:
Was there areason PADI questioned the training program at PDIC? I have found, after divingin many parts of the world and being an instructor for over 20 years, that itis usually the instructors that either turn out good divers or "bottomsmashers". I am a PADI instructor but I have also met some PADIinstructors who didn't have what it takes to teach SCUBA. The military probablytaught me the correct way of teaching SCUBA and all of my students have turnedout to be very good divers.

Hard to beleive, destroying a mans livelyhood and only having to pay 50K.......PADI got off extremely lightly

If you think that is light, you need to understand "Project Aware"!!!!

(My Interpretation):
Jgpwpunsppsndpjnspdjnsjdnpj;n;jghbgrjnfvushdg[belg[auhvnuhesob[hjfv;fvn;jf;jf;jfdPADIhsdbfpvhbblahblahblahblahweufpjapfvhbapvpb
bpvpbvphedjnvoweuqknickknackpaddywackgiveadogabone wdchuiw
ebpvhqkerqiknajfhrnqehnqeroPDICvaflvalsvahbvavapuvqerpgqevhe
vqeqvGooglehefbvhbfvhabfhvbpqebpvbqpfhvbpqhbpvhqbpfvbyipyap
yipyapqphbefvphokeypokeyqhbepfvhbqihbvqfibevjiehv6 53013t502y!
:D

LMAO!! That reminded me of this:

Charles Manson's Epic Question - YouTube

[video=youtube;XREnvJRkif0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0[/video]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom