PADI loses civil suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI did the wrong thing. Then got kicked in the nose until their arse bled.

Not enough imo, if the mans business was indeed ruined. Most likely $50K is a small thing to them and it begs the question how many occurrences such as this are not brought to light?

How many people know where Project Aware started?

Without reading the other posts, I will say I do. It was part of a 9th circut court decision against PADI.

How many people know where Project Aware started?

But you do have to admit, the spin that PADI put on it was masterful!

But you do have to admit, the spin that PADI put on it was masterful!

Absolutely!!! But how many know?

over the years I have talked with Don, Nick and others. For a while I offered to fund an a book on all the skulduggery. It would read like a spy novel-all the way to the top levels of government.

over the years I have talked with Don, Nick and others. For a while I offered to fund an a book on all the skulduggery. It would read like a spy novel-all the way to the top levels of government.

I tried to search for the court transcript today but I think that was before the internet. How can I learn more?

You mean Don Dib, or Dibble?

Yes, Don Dibble. I've met him several times and happened to be in a few all day seminars/meetings with him over the years. Very interesting:wink:

Well....there is probably enough info in this board to shake a scuba agency skulldugery book out of it. Simple format we call them agency 1, agency 2, agency 3 and John Doe 1, John Doe 2 etc. it is up to the reader to sort it out. All the proceeds go to help out this board. Everyone would get to participate by finding articles and linking to them or adding what they know. When it is completed, people who contribute should also commit to buying a copy. The book is listed as fiction but people contribute the truth as they know it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom