PADI Membership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Wray:
The sport bag isn't worth the trouble of going to get it out of the mailbox when it FINALLY gets there
yeah, this is true of most free bags from anyplace. I get buried in free bags between magazines, organizations, and computer conferences. They multiply in our closets at night. The canvas ones I use for grocery shopping. Many of the others have various straps and QR buckles and things that are worth cutting off and using for other stuff. The PADI one didn't even have any parts worth salvaging. :(

Don Wray:
The sport bag isn't worth the trouble of going to get it out of the mailbox when it FINALLY gets there

And not even worth the trip to put it in the garbage.

JodiBB:
Yes, I have received all my c-catds that I've completed, which is just OW and AOW to date.

This is an application for the PADI Diving Society, which includes:

12-month membership
Annual magazine subscription
2 water-resistant sports bags
Equipment savings & incentives
Car rental/hotel discounts
Dive protection insurance discounts (not the insurance itself)
Free gifts when signing up for PADI specialties
And member-only access to PADI events

Is this what yo're thinking of???

Walmart plastic sacks are water-resistant too and just a bit more stylish!

JodiBB:
Yes, I have received all my c-catds that I've completed, which is just OW and AOW to date.

This is an application for the PADI Diving Society, which includes:

12-month membership
Annual magazine subscription
2 water-resistant sports bags
Equipment savings & incentives
Car rental/hotel discounts
Dive protection insurance discounts (not the insurance itself)
Free gifts when signing up for PADI specialties
And member-only access to PADI events

Is this what yo're thinking of???
Nope, I think the rest of the guys here have it nailed - that's probably the subscription to the mag and all the bells and whistles that goes with it. I was more wondering whether you did not perhaps get a pamphlet or something for diver insurance through Vincentia & Buckley or something somesuch. There are no annual membership fees for PADI divers to be affilliated with PADI, at least not until you get to DM level and from thereon out. :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom