Palm Beach Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive taken the liberty of making a spreadsheet to figure out what seminars to go to. Here it is in case youd like to do the same. FDS is the show stuff, and tech, the tech conference if you paid specially for that. Colored items are duplicates. The times are mostly exact, but refer to the website for more exactness and in case it changes.

For anyone wishing to dive that weekend, im lookign at diving with SS Minnow on Friday morning, and possibly Splashdown Divers in Boyton to go to the the Lofthus.

I will be chained to the Zeagle booth, pretty much right in the middle of the show, right across from Scuba Board.

Jim Wittstruck, Zeagle pioneer and Sales Manager, will also join us.

I'm not sure if Scott "Zeagle " Lakes schedule will allow an appearance.

Chad
FL Sales Rep.

jviehe:
For anyone wishing to dive that weekend, im lookign at diving with SS Minnow on Friday morning, and possibly Splashdown Divers in Boyton to go to the the Lofthus.

I heard the SS Minnow out of West Palm either sunk or took on a lot of water during the hurricane! Anybody have any updates on it?

And, Hello there Marvel, Good to see your typing again [ can't really hear your voice over the net ]!

So where and when is everybody going to meet up?? Maybe an early morning beach dive at Marvel's??

Geo / The Irishman
Melbourne, Fl

The Minnow has never impressed me much: way too much deisel stink to make it enjoyable. :( Now Splashdown Divers or the Loggerhead sound SOOOOO much better!

FlIrishman:
I heard the SS Minnow out of West Palm either sunk or took on a lot of water during the hurricane! Anybody have any updates on it?

And, Hello there Marvel, Good to see your typing again [ can't really hear your voice over the net ]!

So where and when is everybody going to meet up?? Maybe an early morning beach dive at Marvel's??

Geo / The Irishman
Melbourne, Fl
I think that was Rampage, but I may go with Splashdown for the Lofthus. Great site on that, by the way.

jviehe:
I think that was Rampage, but I may go with Splashdown for the Lofthus. Great site on that, by the way.

Nope - Rampage sunk during the hurricanes of 2005. I did hear that SS Minnow [ out of West Palm ] either took on alot of water or sunk - never did get the whole storey. The SS Minnow has sunk at least twice and maybe even 3 times over the past 10 years. I was on Rampage once many years ago following her in the inlet when she went down and Rampage picked up her divers! Interesting!

Will this be similar to Ocean Fest???? I bought tickets for all days there, but one would have been enough.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom