Panama City - May 2-6, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToyZuki9615

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

I'm going to be in Panama City, FL the first week of May. I'm getting my certification along with a friend. The friend is not going to be purchasing gear, therefore her diving will be limited to once or twice after the class.

I would like to dive everyday, so I am looking for another dive buddy or so. Would be awesome to find someone that knows the area and could show me some kewl spots, but anyone that wants to dive would be great!

-ToyZuki

The trip is nearly here! I can't wait!!

Would anyone be interested in doing some shore diving with me after I'm certified??

I'm staying at Pinnacle Port all week, short drive from the St. Andrews Jetties.

I have listed the high tides for you on those dates. You will want to be in the water about an hour before high tide. Monday will be a stretch because the park does not open until 8:00am. Also keep in mind that they are dredging right now. This may or may not effect the Viz.

M 2 High 8:45 AM
Tu 3 High 9:15 AM
W 4 High 9:51 AM
Th 5 High 10:33 AM
F 6 High 11:17 AM

Well, Mon I will be at Vortex for OW checkout and Tues on boat for OW checkout, and the rest of the days it looks like I can be in the water before high tide. Is Shell Island worth scuba or should I stay on the jettys?

I have listed the high tides for you on those dates. You will want to be in the water about an hour before high tide. Monday will be a stretch because the park does not open until 8:00am. Also keep in mind that they are dredging right now. This may or may not effect the Viz.

M 2 High 8:45 AM
Tu 3 High 9:15 AM
W 4 High 9:51 AM
Th 5 High 10:33 AM
F 6 High 11:17 AM

Oh yeah, and thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom