Panama?? San Andres??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with OHGoDive... Clay is a friend of mine and runs an excellent operation. I recommend him highly.

Update on driving accidents in Panama (or, It's not always the Gringo's fault)...

Have finally had my first driving accident after 30 years of driving. A guy attempted to pass me on the left side as I slowed down to make a left turn. Fender bender ensued...

One month later, went to court with my attorney. The other guy showed up. I sat and waited for my appearance before the judge for about 8 minutes. The trial was very quick. The judge explained to the guy "how to pass correctly". He then fined $50 bucks and told him to pay for the repairs to my truck.

Not overly surprising... except that it was a government employee in a government truck on government time... not only that, but was with the highway department (which is a sweetheart of the highway patrol)...

Things have obviously changed...

Capn Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom