Panhandle Cave Adventure 9-19 & 9-20-9 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need to get back!

I have emailed Ed about getting some HP100's from him at his customer appreciation day. They should ride in the Miss Jellyfish much better then my 108's.

Thread Hijack: Hey Kevin, you going to be at JB for Ed's Customer Appreciation Day on October 3rd?? I need someone to do some Intro. dives with me on that day. How about you Denise?? Stacia??

Thread Hijack Concluded!

You bet!!.. I look forward to it. Im gonna try sidemount that day too.

Thread Hijack: Hey Kevin, you going to be at JB for Ed's Customer Appreciation Day on October 3rd?? I need someone to do some Intro. dives with me on that day. How about you Denise?? Stacia??

Thread Hijack Concluded!

Count me in !! I just saw the thread about Edd's customer appreciation day. I went last year and had a great time!!

I have emailed Ed about getting some HP100's from him at his customer appreciation day. They should ride in the Miss Jellyfish much better then my 108's.

I love my HP100's.

You bet!!.. I look forward to it. Im gonna try sidemount that day too.

Me too!!

Great, we will get some good dives in. I think you will BOTH love sidemount. Maybe I can get Kevin to point out chicken rock this time!:D

Count me in !! I just saw the thread about Edd's customer appreciation day. I went last year and had a great time!!

I love my HP100's.

Me too!!

Bwaha!

Its the rock that looks like a chicken, you know, the one you've past up on several occassions already!?! :D

Bwaha!

Its the rock that looks like a chicken, you know, the one you've past up on several occassions already!?! :D

I have alread worked out some hand signals for when we reach it:rofl3:

Well Kevin, if it involves some type of "choking motion", I think you might be involved in some type of mysterious OOA situation.:D

I have alread worked out some hand signals for when we reach it:rofl3:

Well, I guess I was following my Intro. training, and keeping my eye on the line. You know how bad the viz. can get in JB....have to keep my eye on the line.:lotsalove:

Bwaha!

Well, I guess I was following my Intro. training, and keeping my eye on the line. You know how bad the viz. can get in JB....have to keep my eye on the line.:lotsalove:

Hey I got to see the viz go from crystal clear last Saturday to 35ft viz on Sunday. That was crazy.. But we had one hell of a storm Saturday afternoon. Mill pond come up 4 inches.

That's crazy. How was the flow last weekend? Is it still low?

Hey I got to see the viz go from crystal clear last Saturday to 35ft viz on Sunday. That was crazy.. But we had one hell of a storm that afternoon. Mill pond come up 4 inches.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom