Panhandle Caverns and Caves 4-24 thru 5-9-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He has two Sea-n-Sea YS250s on his Canon 7D and Jim and I both had one of his Ikelite D200s each for a bit of auxillery lighting to get that depth. Yikes, but the photos look great!

Awesome reports and pics! Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful system!

C:shark2:

He has two Sea-n-Sea YS250s on his Canon 7D and Jim and I both had one of his Ikelite D200s each for a bit of auxillery lighting to get that depth. Yikes, but the photos look great!

Holy Crap! That's some good stuff right there!

Am I understanding correctly that he had two strobes on his rig, and each of you carried a slaved strobe that activated off of his onboard flash?

Great reports Mat, I am looking forward to our next adventure. Ben is getting some incredible pics and he keeps getting better. Glen goo on and get you more strobes, you know you wanna :D Don't get down to the big G and wish you had.

Kevin - 29th at Boz right? :D

Also, I was told that the strobes myself and Jim handled, were D161s, not the 200s :) Ah well, I was nearly correct.

Kevin - 29th at Boz right? :D

Also, I was told that the strobes myself and Jim handled, were D161s, not the 200s :) Ah well, I was nearly correct.

I was thinking 22nd for some reason but yeah the 29th works fine for me. That might give it time for any water related issues from the last storms to clear up. No more rain!!!

Things were very high last weekend, so I think the extra week will be beneficial, especially since that Chipola cave can go under :/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom