Paradise for divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reta and Brad,

Sorry I didn't answer you before, I'll recommend for you next time try in Casa Mexicana, it's a new hotel near down town pier which I heard is really good and has good deals, I'll check it later for you. Also there's one where all our divers stay at in down town too, They're really good with A/A and restroom, clean, they just don't have phone or TV. They're aroun $25US PPPN.

When ever you decide to come back let me know I'll help you find a good hotel.

Ayesa :tree:

Welcome to the boards! I hope that my wife and I will make it down this summer for our 1 yr anniversary. Plus I need a break from all this College Exams and Working....It driving me :bonk: er's.....Let me know where the best place to stay and the best way to fly down.....I'm so jealous that you live there ;-0 ......Welcome and Good Luck with your certification...You will soon be :bounce: jumping for joy!

Aaron

I love Cozumel. I've dove there 5 times. ( Sometimes for the day off a cruise ship). I always dive with Aqua World.
You're a lucky woman indeed. Welcome to the boards.
:sunny:

Caramba Ayesa!
Your invitation makes me dream about going back to Mexico.
I'm sure it will be possible one of these days.
Good diving
Bye for now

Hi Ayesa

Hopefully in 15 days I'll be diving there. The 13th I'll head to Akumal, but I count on spending a couple of days in Cozumel - maybe I'll see you around.

Where are you getting certified?

Sue

Aysea,

I'll be back in June, how do I contact you.
Will be staying at Casa Del Mar as usual.

ID

My e-mail is snorkcen@cozumel.com.mx our telephone is
52 9 8726364. What date of June????
Hope to see you soon.

Those of us on the other side of the world (Asia) are looking for a way to do cost comparison of accomodations and diving betwen the southern Americas and Philippines. Many of us are trying to determine the "balance" of cost and service.

Hi Ayesa, I've have visited Cozumel two times both while on a cruise. What a beautiful place and the water is awesome! I would love to come and stay at least for a long weekend and dive. Can you suggest a nice place to stay with a really good dive trip? I'm newly OW certified so would love to dive in nice clear water. Best of luck in your certification! Tammy in Miami

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom