Passed! I'm full cave! I now know everything!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a new personal first, but at least I learned a Fusion with Tilos underwear is still more than warm enough for a 60 minute dive in NFL even when everything squishes.

Having done almost an entire week of squishy cave diving in November, I can drink to this!

There is definitely a She-P learning curve, and I have yet to figure out how to use it for a whole warm day in MX without the back coming loose. But even when it doesn't work perfectly, it is SOOOOO much better than not having one!

Sounds like a great experience and even better buddys. Who did you do the class with? Any interesting equipment considerations besides your aforementioned evacuation prowess.

I did stop by Ft. White on Sunday morning for some fills - Amigos was quiet as I am sure Wayne was doing the happy newlywed thing (actually he might have been at Church). I made the tough decision to go out in the Ocean (Jupiter) on Saturday with some friends. I did miss the the cave experience but I do have 11 bugs on ice for my troubles.

The steps at Peacock are good for getting in and out of...I've never done a giant stride there, now I have one more reason to avoid starting that habit :D
It was pretty crowded that particular day - not due to numbers of divers but rather due to a couple rebreather divers sitting on the steps with bailout bottle lying all over the place - amazing how much space two inconsiderate divers can take up and how slow they can move. They held up the team trying to get out and our team trying to get in.

Sounds like a great experience and even better buddys. Who did you do the class with? Any interesting equipment considerations besides your aforementioned evacuation prowess.

I did stop by Ft. White on Sunday morning for some fills - Amigos was quiet as I am sure Wayne was doing the happy newlywed thing (actually he might have been at Church).
Wayne made an effort to get out of town by 4:00pm on Saturday and my understanding is that there were two separate receptions on the schedule - one down there and one in NFL.

We used Mike O'Leary for our instructor and other than a couple Mike inspired configuration tweaks the equipment issues were pretty minor.

Congrats Marci and Larry! And Larry...yes...she can pee where ever she wants as she IS the Full Cave Empress!

Great meeting you guys at Dive Outpost!

Congratulations Marci!! I think it's hilarious that we started using the She-P within like a week of each other, when you sold me yours because you weren't ready! Guess I wasn't ready either.

Oh man, Ron is full cave, now we are all in trouble...

yeah, i noticed that on tds...and yeah, we should all be worried about ron! :D

thanks, everyone!

Congrat's Guy's and Gal's!! You deserve it. I hope to be in the same place by the end of the year myself.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom