Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am waiting for this thread to die down so I can post my house swap link.....

just being considerate.

House swap. . . Wanna live in my APT for a month?? I will live in your house for a month :D :D :D

I don't know - nor care - how much this applies in the SI forum, but it certainly does here...
No post should exceed a "workplace friendly" rating (defined). Profane, insulting or mean spirited language is simply not allowed here. Neither is any sort of harassment or bullying. Threats of any sort are grounds for immediate banishment. While the debates may wax passionate, there is no need to revert to personal attacks. If you feel that you have been attacked, please do not retaliate and instead use this button (Report Bad Post) at the bottom of the post to notify us. No trolling or flaming of any sort is allowed in any section of the board! Posts advocating or condoning illegal activity are also not allowed on ScubaBoard.
It is certainly true that we all think and speak somewhat differently, and I suggest that participants in this thread strive to understand the relative posts of others here rather than attempting to disrupt the thread - epecially with insults.

Arguements or other statements with regards to posts by Pilot fish, OHGoDive, Dlndavid, DandyDon, Catherine96821, or any other poster are certainly fine as long as the spirit of the Tos is observed.

thank you

ffestpirate:
All right...we're out:mooner:

Thank god now maybe we can get some intelligent conversation going in here :D

ffestpirate:
You're probably going to have to lose at least 2 more posters to accomplish that:D

No way, Your not serious are you??

Back
Top Bottom