PC Barge / Massachusetts 03/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey my friend is interested in possibly doing some additional diving in the afternoon. You guys who know the area have any recommendations for a nice shore dive?

Destin Jetties and St. Andrews Jetties are the closest shore divable saltwater, if thats what you're looking for? Both sites are best dived at high slack tides though, so you'll need to plan dive times around slack - not convenience.

Thanks for the info. Anyone else interested in any additional dives that day or maybe Friday afternoon? (and who's gonna nab that last slot?) :)

Gary's on vacation, but as far as I know, one of my dive buddies grabbed the last slot Friday.

PM me if anybody wants a spot on this trip. I'm fighting an Upper Resp. Infection, and may not be able to go.

Paul,
Hope You get better and can go, but if not Walter wants a spot so let us know.

Aww, sorry to hear that Paul!! I was fighting a cold the last few days but it feels like I'm winning so I don't forsee any problems. Hope you feel better!!

Looks like once again, I'm the only girl on the boat! LOL

When I found out that the trip was full I decided to take my gear in for its annual overhaul. I don't think I will get it back by this weekend. I know I can rent gear, but I only like to dive with my own stuff so I will most likely miss this one. I will check on Thursday to see whats going on with my gear and see if there is any hope of making it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom