PC Barge / Massachusetts 03/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who can change to Sun. If weather permits? :confused:
Sunday looke better at the moment.

Saturday
Northwest winds 20 to 25 knots decreasing to 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet in the afternoon. Bays and coastal waterways rough.
Saturday Night
Northwest winds around 10 knots becoming north late. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways smooth.
Sunday
Northeast winds around 10 knots becoming variable 5 to 10 knots. Seas 1 to 2 feet. Bays and coastal waterways smooth.

Who can change to Sun. If weather permits? :confused:
Sunday looke better at the moment.

Saturday
Northwest winds 20 to 25 knots decreasing to 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet in the afternoon. Bays and coastal waterways rough.
Saturday Night
Northwest winds around 10 knots becoming north late. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways smooth.
Sunday
Northeast winds around 10 knots becoming variable 5 to 10 knots. Seas 1 to 2 feet. Bays and coastal waterways smooth.

I would, but my wife has plans for me that day. Typical.

Just checked with my friend Dave and he says tht would be fine. I WOULD need to know by about 3PM if we are changing as I need to do some juggling.

Gary, I'm OK with Sunday. Daylight Savings Time starts at 0200 Sunday, so we lose an hour... same departure time? Scott

OK, either way we can make it, but we'd actually prefer if it happens Sunday now since we had to juggle schedules a bit.

Looks like Saturday will be a blow so it's changed to Sunday. We meed 5 divers to go.

ReConfirmed Divers List:
1) Doll_fin
2) Dave S
3) S&V
4)
5)
6)

Come on peeps! Lets go splash a bit. 2 more and we can go on sunday. It may turn out to be the best dive you will ever have. Never know until you splash! You might miss out!

John

Gary, I left you a return PM, you can re-add myself and Kris to the list, I called and confirmed with him that he's open on Sunday.

It'll be warmer on Sunday too, so that's a bonus in my book!

Cool! Gary, what time are we meeting at the shop?
I'll be off line all day tomorrow as we're gonna leave in the morning and do some sightseeing on our way out that way, so call my cell phone if there are any last minute changes. Thanks!

We will meet at the Dive Shop at 8am (Sharp) and depart shortly after.

ReConfirmed Divers List:
1) Doll_fin
2) Dave S
3) S&V
4)Shag Man
5) Kris
6)

Back
Top Bottom