Pda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plcmd

Registered
Reaction score
Is there a way to get Posts into a Palm Pilot so I can read them while I am away? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I looked on AvantGo and they arent part of it yet.

HINT!!!!!
HINT!!!!!
HINT!!!!!

while back I made a nice PDA skin but it didn't seem to do the trick so I removed it. However, as luck has it a very nice PDA skin is now avaliable, as soon as they update it to fit our version I will install it to the board.

P.S. skins are the layout themes you see, the default is SB Custom Weather but there are many others avaliable either via your User Cp or the Quick Style Chooser at the bottom left corner of all pages.

The new PDA theme is now in place and selectable as "Mobile Alabama". With the skin you can login, view forums and threads and do a few other basic functions but most of the optional extras are removed to make it load in a PDA in under an hour :wink:

Tech Admin:
The new PDA theme is now in place and selectable as "Mobile Alabama". With the skin you can login, view forums and threads and do a few other basic functions but most of the optional extras are removed to make it load in a PDA in under an hour :wink:

But it still can't be downloaded to a PDA for later reading right? The way it's done in AvantGo...?

No, AvantGo is a unique service that does a unique thing, I don't see much reason to duplicate theyr functionality (nor do I know how). What I recommend is that you use the special styleid URL with AvantGo so you can download everything in the PDA theme.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom