Pebble Beach 5/7/06 video dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt VERY nice little presentation there!! very cool! 51 degrees? wowzers! I should have joined you gents!! Again great vid!

Yeah... bright sunshine and shallow water may have helped warm it up a bit. 51 degrees is warmer than I'd have believed, but that's what the thermometer said, and cold wasn't a factor on the dive at all.

Yeah, I had 50F down to 40' over at the cemetary in Rockport on Sunday. All you guys who have been hibernating.....time to get out and dive!!:D

Cool videos Matt!:wink:

What a great way to remember a good day of diving! Granted, it's some work - but hey, it's all for the kids :14:

What kind of camera rig do you use? (I don't think I saw lights in the frames - just natural light)

oceancurrent:
What kind of camera rig do you use? (I don't think I saw lights in the frames - just natural light)
Nothing fancy, just an old 2 megapixel Canon A40 with the Canon WP-DC200s housing and ambient light. I can only shoot 15 second clips at that resolution, but they edit together well enough.

Back
Top Bottom