Peeing in wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just get a front zip wetsuit find a nice spot and unzip then let fly (sorry ladies can't help there).

I did this once standing in the sand near bloody bay wall just looking off into the blue. It went stunningly until the guy shooting video and about six others swam up to see what was so fascinating made for a funny surface interval discussion good thing I'm not shy.

Yeah, I'll try that in my 7 mil farmer john. Along with the upside down air bubble flush thing.

There is always the Walter Maneuver.... Where did he go? I hope he is well.

Near the end of the dive get into a feet up position and purge air in through through the collar. The rising bubbles will draw water and flush the suit like a primitive aquarium pump.

Pete

I'll never do it again. The ankles sealed perfectly, the legs filled up with air and I was immediately on the surface, upside down. Happily, it was in the pool (and no pee).

That's probably something that works better in an older, stiffer suit or one that's really baggy.

flots.

Last edited:
Just get a front zip wetsuit find a nice spot and unzip then let fly (sorry ladies can't help there).

I did this once standing in the sand near bloody bay wall just looking off into the blue. It went stunningly until the guy shooting video and about six others swam up to see what was so fascinating made for a funny surface interval discussion good thing I'm not shy.

Better watch out for groupers! Supposedly there is an incident report at the Brac reef that involved a grouper and an open zipper and...well... you can imagine what happened. If you are ever in the Brac ask Martin about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom