Pepe Scuba - Coral Princess Hotel and Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marisa-t

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for timeshare rentals for 4 people at the Coral Princess Hotel and Resort. The main thing we care about is DIVING! The last thing is how fancy the room is - we love to cook and hang with the locals. We rent each year with timeshare holders who rent their timeshares to us....anyone looking to rent out in July 2010 for 6 nights/7 days please let me know - we will not be bringing kids!

You'll love the Coral Princess, great shore diving. I just got back from there, if you have any questions or want pics of the Coral Princess and area let me know.

Four of us spent a week at the Coral Princess last summer. The staff provided the best service I've experienced in all of our trips to Cozumel. A short cab ride will get you to town in just a few minutes. Pepe's Scuba is conveniently located at the resort and we enjoyed all the dives we did with them. We're looking forward to returning later this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom