Perforated an eardrum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much commiseration coming your way. I'm really sorry to hear this happened to you, Dennis, especially at the beginning of the season. :(

Bummer, one of the few, rather common, dive problems that I have (so far) been able to avoid.

Bummer, one of the few, rather common, dive problems that I have (so far) been able to avoid.
Oh now you've gone and done it, DD. Maybe if you're very quiet and behave exceptionally well, the dive gods will let you get away with that one...:eek:

Unlucky mate.

Been in the ENT's theatre once this year, back in a few months. Makes for a very short dive season this year :(

But. Think of it this way. There's no excuse for your kit not being fully serviced in the meantime! I'll send you some vinegar :wink:

MAY YOU HAVE A SMOOTH AND QUICK RECOVERY!!! Sorry, guess I really don't need to shout. Nicely written story. Hopefully the next "eerie" dive tale you post will be about somebody else!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom