Pete Tide and PC Barge Dive Reports 6-17-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad everyone enjoyed the report. As for the paddlewheeler, I need to get out there, but its not somewhere that will support the parking of several vehicles nor is it something I'd like see fished as heavily as the Whiskey.

I was just wondering SUPRman since the season doesnt open for another month and a half were those shovelnose or spinies?

i'd like to go out to a new spot with new people. my truck could also handle everything/one as well

Next time PM or call a brotha, I would have liked to be #6 on the boat :D.

I also wouldn't mind hitting up the paddle wheeler, and I can keep a local secret.

I've called your cell# and left messages. Your welcome on the Cat-N-Around any time.

I've called your cell# and left messages. Your welcome on the Cat-N-Around any time.

I have been having major problems with my vioce mail on my cell. I sometimes get them and sometimes don't. I also sometimes get them days late. I am about to throw my cell in the trash and find a new provider. Call me on my home phone next time if you have it. If not PM me and I will PM you back with it.

Back
Top Bottom