Pets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have a 5 year-old pure bred, blue-eyed Siberian Husky named Rocky and 2 Maine Coon Tabbies, Little Monster and Scardy Cat.

We have a lot of squirrls and wild birds that we encourage by feeding. Decided that those tree rats were kinda cute and to get them off the bird feeders we hung a feeder for them on the big oak by our deck. They are outnumbering and multiplying way too fast. But, we do have a golden lab, Marvin, who loves to chase them around the backyard. We also have a cockatiel that is very moody, and absolutely loves my husband and could care less about me. My other pet is a beta, named Sam. I had a white pekinese for 12 years that I just lost this spring, she was my baby and I truly miss her.

We have our own mini zoo.

Two dogs (Azore, longhaired miniature dachshund age 7, who runs the house and his dimwitted side kick Auggie, Basset/Dalmation mix age 4)

75 gallon freshwater tank with 5 Bala Sharks, 3 Clown Loches, 1 pictus catfish and two algae eaters

20 gallon aquarium that is currently housing two anoles (one male & one female)

Oh yes and 1 crazy pregnant lady. So in 5 short months we will add human infant to the mix.

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

I thought I had a handful with my one cat and two Great Danes!!!! It's NOTHING! Just a LOT of $$$ spent on Pedigree Small Chrunchie Bites. (For some reason, my huge doggies do NOT like the large food....big weirdos!) I am often told it looks like I run a dairy farm though, as all my kids are white with black spots. (Even had small children point at my boy and say "COW???")

Kristey
(With Zeus, Calamity Dane and MooCowCat)

If I told you two dogs one cat it would look normal...

The problem is our zoo doesn't stop there: we have 10 adult tortoises and hear hear: 41 babies (all born in the garden)!

A couple of years ago we even managed to save and hand-feed four blackbirds whose nest had been devastated, they still circle the garden from time to time and call out to us!

1 Black Labrador - intelligent and lovely

1 ***** Rottweiler - thick but still lovely

1 Dog Rottweiler - seriously thick but still lovely

1 tabby cat - only lovely when you are about to feed her; otherwise you are beneath her contempt!

The Rottweilers would help the burglars to load the loot but the good news is that they look so intimidating most would run!

For those of you who are wondering what a ***** Rottweiler is it's a Rottweiler of the opposite sex to a dog Rottweiler!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom