Photo Tip Fail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"The correct position is having your arms near your body and the palm of your hand should be under the camera lens offering support (see image).
“Also make sure to remove your lens cap before composing the shot”. (thanks to Tim for the comment)"
- quote from the website.

Too late - "Tim" knew before you did. Now leave my friend Alexandru alone! He does speak six languages and is an expert in, among other things, "Fruity Loops"

I've not done that exactly, but have gone to take a picture at depth and realized I'd left the Ikelite rubber lens cover on. As you can imagine, they're a real bear to get off at 120' with 5mm gloves on. Ended up piercing it with my knife to let it equalize it and then pried it off. I figured it would be OK with a little hole in it, no need to replace it. I was wrong however.

Oh, the hole was no problem. I simply lost the f--king thing.

:shocked2:

:rofl3:You are not the only one. even without the gloves, the thing is rather "compressed" on...I had to pry under it with my knife to releave the pressure.

Pockets... xs-scuba pockets... wonderful thing for objects like that. I stick them on every suit I have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom