Photos from the end of the Ogden Point Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwhitepike:
Thanks for keeping us up to date on the coast Swank, always enjoy your pics, I hope to make it out next month, mabey I can get a tour?
What? And actually dive with other people? My social phobia is kicking in. Actually it would be nice to have divers other than myself in the photos. -Or did you mean a tour of the teahouses and Miniature World? They have some kicka*s doll houses.

alcina:
Love the photos!

And totally jealous - the wolfies are almost enough to make me dive in cold water...almost....
Hey! you have some semi-cold diving over there (or does it not count if you don't have to wear a hood?). I actually think Rottnest was one of the best places I've visited (yes, even better than the Great Barrier Reef), but I'm a sucker for colourful invertebrates.

LOL I wear a hood on almost all my dives :wink: Our water on the Ningaloo ranges from 19-28 throughout the year...I'm cold blooded.

I love diving around Perth, too. It's very under-appreciated and many divers miss out when visiting the west coast. Shame coz there's some neat stuff down there!

Cool... as always, Swank. You inspired me to try taking pictures of myself. I need a tripod though.... just setting a neutrally buoyant camera on the bottom makes each shot a gamble. :D

These pictures are making me excited to get back in the water. I love the atmosphere.

swankenstein:
What? And actually dive with other people? My social phobia is kicking in. Actually it would be nice to have divers other than myself in the photos. -Or did you mean a tour of the teahouses and Miniature World? They have some kicka*s doll houses.

I don't know about the tea over there though, I've heard some pretty crazy things about Tea in BC. Seriously though looks like you got the PNW pretty well scouted and it would be nice to have a guide who knows the area as well as you obviously do. Plus don't worry all my friends say I'm antisocial too:D

Back
Top Bottom