Pictures from Bonaire and Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
Just looking at your wonderful photos again. Can you please tell me what picture 70 is?

We started diving Bonaire just 2 years ago, new divers and now that we got the diving down,
need to learn what we're looking at. I plan on getting the book on Bonaire fish when we go back in December.
Again thanks for all your great photos.

Thanks for sharing I hope to dive there next year

What site did you get the great sea horse shots at? I kept a sharp eye out for them when I was at Buddy Dive at the beginning of October but didn't really know where to look. I guess I'll have to go back and try again.

Let see - I'll have to go back in my notes ( I unpacked our dive logs but I can't remember where I unpacked them to!)
We saw a TON of seahorses this trip -7 on curacao and 5 on Bonaire...There was a seahorse on the house reef at divi, that I know for sure...let me take a lookie and see here

these were our boat dives:
The airport, - saw a seahorse
Joanne's Sunchi
Keepsake - saw a seahorse
Jerry's Reef
Southwest Point
Ladonia's leap - saw a seahorse

picture 70 ( we have tons of pics of these) are the flamingo tongue...the ones we didn't see on this trip were the thumbprint ones - which look even cooler. They are easy to miss but once you spot one you see tons of them!

most fascinating were the lettuce leaf slugs...I have never seen one (at least not noticed one) before......I could stare at them all day!

Barb729

At BDA Jerry Does a naturalist diving class.
Absolutely worth every penny.
You will learn sooooooo muuuuuch about the underwater world.

Back
Top Bottom