Pink dive light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our pink Shockwave LED lights are now available throughout many stores across the country. They are a custom pink light, stamped with Save2ndBase.com 's logo on the back as Princeton Tec is donating a portion of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Research. Please visit Dive Pink Shockwave LED | Princeton Tec for more information.

Thanks

Princeton Tec

Our pink Shockwave LED lights are now available throughout many stores across the country. They are a custom pink light, stamped with Save2ndBase.com 's logo on the back as Princeton Tec is donating a portion of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Research. Please visit Dive Pink Shockwave LED | Princeton Tec for more information.

Thanks

Princeton Tec
I think this is a wonderful cause to support and you just HAVE to love name! Great job Princeton Tec!!!

save2ndbase??? that just seems WRONG! Glad they are supporting breast cancer though!

save2ndbase??? that just seems WRONG! Glad they are supporting breast cancer though!
I like it even better than "Save the Ta Tas" for a name! It's fun with just a bit of cheek in it!

As the website denotes, Kelly Rooney held her head up high and fought her cancer with humor and strength. She was the one to coin the original phrase!

I like it even better than "Save the Ta Tas" for a name! It's fun with just a bit of cheek in it!

Only problem with it is:
Not many folks "younger" than me will "get it"

That was a 50's and 60's term.. even by the time I was a teen.. kids thought I was a "square" or "redneck" for knowing or using the term.

By the way... I was both! LOL

Jenny, I had this same problem awhile back while looking for my wife. I wound up getting her a Pelican and getting pink straps and such. Good luck in your search.

You lost your wife??? :dork2:

Years ago, I was using a UK 800 rechargeable with a 30 watt bulb and it seemed like the best light we ever encountered. Mine was blue and my wife wanted a bright pink one to match her other gear [which is still in use today] Since UK did not offer that particular light in pink [no demand] we called the Underwater Kinetics factory and asked about getting some made. They told us that they would be glad to do it but, they would have to make a production run of 500 units. We politely thanked them and decided that we probably could not use 500 pink dive lights. Now, if we were to get together and make a list, maybe we could come up with 500 people that want a big heavy bulky dive light that uses up all of the space in your luggage. :rofl3: Best regards and Happy Holidays Dive safe, Scott and Dori

I am a big fan of EVERYTHING related to the programs.

I was so inspired upon learning of Princeton's pink light, I made yet another donation to the Save the Ta-Tas on Facebook.

Now I ask you.....
What can we do for the prostate??
My grandfather died from complications of that type of cancer.

Chug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom