Pinnacle Freedom 2 Front Entry Drysuit XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReeferBen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
  • Front-entry self-donning version of the original Freedom Drysuit
  • Durable, lightweight, flexible, and economical
  • Neoprene socks with Roughskin soles attached, can be worn as is or with Pinnacle Drysuit Overboots
  • Diagonal front-entry YKK-BDM zipper, just like on most expensive suits
  • Protective zipper flap
  • Heavy weight latex neck and wrist seals
  • Pocket on right leg comes complete with drain grommet and VELCRO® brand fastener closure
  • Suspenders included as standard
  • Si-Tech low profile, high flow 360-degree rotating inflation and exhaust valves
  • Extra-thick protective knee panels

I have used this suit on about 10 dives. It is a great entry level drysuit. I trimmed the wrist seals and neck seal to fit me. They are in perfect shape. My neck is 15" so as long as your around that size it will be fine. Suit never leaked for me and kept me plenty warm. I used it with Aug 100 undergarments in 46 F water no problem.

I am 6' 215 lbs.

I bought another suit so that is the only reason I am selling this one. I bought it for $940. Will sell for $425 shipped for a quick sale.

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

I normally wear a size 10.5 shoe, my feet fit this suit with plenty of room. I wore it with Chucks as overboots.

That may be tight, they are the standard size for a pinnacle XL drysuit the size charts don't have a range listed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom