Pirates of the Caribbean II, did you see all of the reef critters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depp's character in the first one was very original I thought! Certainly had a bit of a swagger...

Will see this one, thanks for the heads up.

I also saw it and highly recommend it. Can't wait for the third one. I may end up owning these. While not on the same scale it was to me as entertaining as the Lord of the Rings. This was movie week for me and my fiance. We also saw Superman. It was way cool and the new guy is really good in the role.

mkt:
I'm looking forward to the third sequel next year :D

Is it really the movie you are excited about or seeing Keith Richards in costume? :D

Pretty good. Running gags from the last movie carry over. "Hide the rum!" I enjoyed it, but think it will be the forgotten one of the 3. Unless the 3rd one really sucks.

thanks jham 2081

Going in the morning to see it then on Saturday night going to see it at the drive in. Then see Cars too. Have to go the GF loves Depp almost as much as she loves me.

Tatakai

Pirates was a very good movie. Saw Superman and Pirates this weekend and Pirates was better IMHO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom