Plantation Bay Resort, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
that and you can stick your own foot in your mouth pretty well...
well I did tell her a was a professional underwater photographer from Yap and she just laughed hysterically then poked me in the eye. :(

chip104:
well I did tell her a was a professional underwater photographer from Yap and she just laughed hysterically then poked me in the eye. :(
she's my ex wife...

wow.....ex-wife.....they're everywhere!!!

chip104:
Actually Jops, Scubaworld moved late last year from Hadsan to the new hilton. They also put up a shoddy shack right next door where they have the compressor, tanks, and some space for a couple of divers.

I don't know if there's still a SW in Plantation Bay.

Edit: Rik, I'm not bashing Plantation Bay at all. It's a very nice and well known resort around that area so if you want to stick with them, go for it.
Hi All,

Scuba World runs its Cebu diving operation out of Punta Engano beside the Hilton. The other side is Shangrila. Scuba World also runs the concession of the Hilton aside from having its own facility there. In Fact, there are clean aircon rooms in Scuba World Punta Engano. I think the room rates range from PHP1000 to PHP1,500 a night. And yes, they are very close to Hilutungan. You should also ask the Cebu Manager, John Melendres 09176218911, about diving Tinggo Island. I heard that they are seeing Thresher Sharks there with the same hit rate as Malapascua. The only thing is that it is deep at 40 meters (Malapascua is around 70 feet) so not much Bottom time. But the good thing is you dont have to go all the way to malapascua (3 1/2 hours car ride from Cebu City) to get a chance to see them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom