Plantation Bay Resort, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rik, I have no opinion on Plantation Bay or Shangrila. However, I would recommend that you find and dive with Boboy Mancao or Bernard Pena (pronounced Pen-ya). They are the most knowlegeable divers in Cebu who can provide an experience that other outfits won't.

van stayed in plantation bay last october. she should be posting her two cents about the resort... saw their pix and looked they had lotsa fun :)

o/t: i wonder if chip and benjie are related... :D

Cebuano's are all one big happy family, didn't you know?! ; )

cbborromeo:
Cebuano's are all one big happy family, didn't you know?! ; )
hahaha, my borromeo family is from Tacloban, Leyte. I'm pretty sure we are distantly related, but my side of the borromeo family is estranged (grandfather) so were never close with the extended relatives.

So that's how you know buboy, he knows the borromeo family in cebu. We were having this discussion when I was with him.

I knew him from back in the day with Cebu Divers. Ahhh, the good old days! Mactan used to be so beautiful and pristine.

cbborromeo:
Ahhh, the good old days! Mactan used to be so beautiful and pristine.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

chip104:
Staff are super sweet - as expected from those lovely cebuanos!
I'll have to agree with this one Chip.

dlndavid:
I'll have to agree with this one Chip.
what would you know??????? :) Trying to score pogi points. :)

Last time I was there I began hossing up the girl tending the bar. Everything was going smoothly until my little cousins showed up. They really know how to embarass their kuya....

chip104:
what would you know??????? :) Trying to score pogi points. :)

Last time I was there I began hossing up the girl tending the bar. Everything was going smoothly until my little cousins showed up. They really know how to embarass their kuya....
that and you can stick your own foot in your mouth pretty well...

Back
Top Bottom