Playa Del Carmen Dive Operator suggestions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there in June and dove with A Paradise for Divers - Pro Dive Mexico
I mainly selected them because of the free nitrox, but as it turned out, they were a very good operation. All of their dive leaders were instructor rated and most of the time there were only two divers per instructor with a max of four. They do offer trips to Cozumel as well as the Cenotes.

Contact Nicolas from CenoteXperience Great guys and excellent dive guides. Nico gets great reviews on here and T/A. He will be able to set up all your diving needs.

I second the recommendation for CenoteXperience. I just got back from Mexico and actually found this thread while looking for the appropriate place to leave a glowing review for them. As an aside, I did 14 dives off Cozumel and 5 in the cenotes, and my recommendation would be to use your days for cenote diving if you only have 3 - they are really special and unique to that area. Cozumel was great but nothing that couldn't be seen elsewhere... or at least 2 days for cenotes and one for Cozumel :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom