Please help me welcome a few new Moderators!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Hot-Shots!

I'll try to behave well...

don
:D

Wow, lots of new mods lately. Good Luck guys!!!

Wendy:
We must have a ton of mods now.

I think they wear out pretty quickly... :eyebrow:

Wendy:
We must have a ton of mods now.

Really!

Have we lost some recently? There are a few I haven't seen post here in awhile.

And congrats to all the new recruits.

Marc

LUBOLD8431:
Wow, lots of new mods lately. Good Luck guys!!!
Has it got anything to do with the newer members, this site is growing pretty fast and threads and posts are popping up all over the place - we need more mods to control our streets.

Well done you all, just dont delete my posts or edit my comments and i wont harrass those of you who are mods in my neck of the woods whilst actually diving!! Andy will see what i mean, any deletions or editing so far will be taken into account and Andy will be either deleted or edited during our dive this weekend, then i move onto the other mods in the area! Colin (cbulla), Fred (fgray1), Rick (GDI) Jenny (Scubajenny) to name but a few - you have been warned! :wink:

H2Andy:
don't forget the rules of the Modsquad:

The first rule of Modsquad is, H2Andy is always right

The second rule of Modsquad is, H2Andy is always right

Thats okay, the rest of us will more than make up for them :crafty:

Simbrooks hit the nail on the head.

We are growing quickly and even with all the Mods we had, we cannot read all the posts.

Having Mods in place, and trained, ahead of our growth, is our continuous goal.

Welcome all new Mods..we are always on the look out for good people and this board has a ton!

Natasha:
Simbrooks hit the nail on the head.

We are growing quickly and even with all the Mods we had, we cannot read all the posts.

Having Mods in place, and trained, ahead of our growth, is our continuous goal.

Welcome all new Mods..we are always on the look out for good people and this board has a ton!
Yah i get the gold star - so happy. :multi:

One point though Natasha - your subtitle of "Queen Mum", she died about 1.5-2 years ago, but had a good innings at just over 100 years.

So for those who are looking to move themselves into the upper echelons of (drinking in) moderation, what must one do? Are you invited or do you apply and wait?

simbrooks:
your subtitle of "Queen Mum", she died about 1.5-2 years ago, but had a good innings at just over 100 years.

why, that's just not cricket!

but i guess i'd take a century any innings

Yes, I know she died..she gave me her crown in her will.

To become a Mod you just send NetDoc 20 PMs a day telling him want to volunteer for the job.

No seriously..Andy you tell 'em.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom