Please help me welcome a few new Moderators!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To become a Mod you just send NetDoc 20 PMs a day telling him want to volunteer for the job.

No seriously..Andy you tell 'em.

is 20 a day all it takes? jeez.. i thought it was 100 a day. no wonder NetDoc made me a moderator so fast... hmmm....

Isn't there some sort of Feat Of Strength contest or a watermelon-eating contest or something that you guys hold when you choose mods? Where do I sign up?

I am a mod on another forum, and it's considered bad etiquette to even ask! If you do, we slap you around and make you sit in the dungeon for a few weeks. Or am I revealing too many mod secrets now? :11:

I wish you all the best of luck. This member promises to be a good girl. :eyebrow:

simbrooks:
Has it got anything to do with the newer members, this site is growing pretty fast and threads and posts are popping up all over the place - we need more mods to control our streets.

Well done you all, just dont delete my posts or edit my comments and i wont harrass those of you who are mods in my neck of the woods whilst actually diving!! Andy will see what i mean, any deletions or editing so far will be taken into account and Andy will be either deleted or edited during our dive this weekend, then i move onto the other mods in the area! Colin (cbulla), Fred (fgray1), Rick (GDI) Jenny (Scubajenny) to name but a few - you have been warned! :wink:

Well.. we'll see how I do as a mod. My badge is still shiny yet... haven't even taken off the protective plastic film thingy :D I'm still dizzy from the hazing where they tied me to a chair and spun me around while I had to sing "I'm a little Tea Pot..."

With my Santa Fe River sunglasses, mask, snorkel, partial fin, a bungee and a rabid otter I may be a tough one to catch for editing or deleting :lol:

You guys will be making the big bucks now. :wink:

It's a nice site. Thanks for volunteering to keep that way.

Dee:
Please help me welcome our latest group of new volunteers!

Our new Mods are:

Cbulla
Curt Bowen
James Goddard
Justleesa
Scuba Texan

Congrats to all the new Mods! :thumb:

Congrats to new MODs!!!! all the best guys and don't let us eating you... :wink:

H2Andy:
don't forget the rules of the Modsquad:

The first rule of Modsquad is, H2Andy is always right

The second rule of Modsquad is, H2Andy is always right
I thought it should be like this:
The second rule of Modsquad is, obey the rule number one.
:eyebrow:
Mania

mania:
I thought it should be like this:
The second rule of Modsquad is, obey the rule number one.
You see, Andy is always right, which means that his interpritation is also right and therefore you must agree. Failure to agree will lead to a 6 month suspension from SB - kapeish?

Yeah Her Hauptman!!!!!!!

Now I will always remember that.
:07: - this is of course for Andy (hope to avoid the suspension)
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom