Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am always amazed at the power of prayer and good thoughts from good people. Zach is truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends he didn't even know he had. Happy New Year to you all!!

i'm so happy for you & zach & your family, denise! :)

Very glad to hear of Zach's forward progress.

Denise joined myself and the Cave Adventurers crew for dinner New Years eve. It was great to see her smile and laugh. Keep the prayers coming!!

Kevin I had a great time on New Year's Eve on the Mill Pond! It was so awesome to get away for a few days and reunite with friends! I also got to meet Joystershell at a dive shop where we were getting fills after some shore diving at Lauderdale by the Sea and the Blue Heron Bridge.

Zach is doing awesome and still amazing the hospital staff by walking with a walker and getting in and out of bed by himself. They are waiting for the insurance company to make a decision about where to move him for physical therapy. We are suppose to know something Monday. They don't believe he will be there more than two weeks! :D

:thumb:

:jumping::jumping::dancingsnoopy::monkeydance: :penguin: :wave: :penguin: :monkeydance: :dancingsnoopy: :jumping::jumping:

A little dancing is in order! So glad to hear that Zach is doing well!

Fantastic news.. and my your New Year only bring brighter days filled with joy!:praying:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom