Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Continued thoughts and prayers Denise.

Your little guy has come this far. A good sign.

My visit at 2:30pm was so much more promising. The doctor began the day with we hope he will get through this. His blood pressure bottomed out, his oxygen content in his blood was in the 60's, 104F temp, blood pressure bottoming out. My visit to ICU at 2:30pm revealed a blood oxygen level of 94 to 98, a blood pressure of 120/50's, 26 per minute breathes, 98 degree temp. They have lowered the twilight sleep. For those who can understand, which is hard for me to, his level of sedation is around 30 to 40, they want it to be 35. He has made vast improvements this day. Prayers are answered. Please continue to hold him up to God, who sustains his life.

We live 2 hours from the hospital in Pensacola, FL. We are driving back and forth. My daughter and her husband are sleeping in chairs in the ICU waiting room many nights, waiting on visitations to ICU when allowed. I can only give updates when we are allowed to actually speak to the doctors in charge.

I can only give updates when we are allowed to actually speak to the doctors in charge.

Don't worry about us, SB is here for you through this not the other way around. Just concentrate on the family stuff.

Thank you. For all the broken bones, the lack of oxygen, his body looked so good to me today. His hair was pushed back from his face. I saw no protruding bones. It gave me a calm..a peace.

Thank you. For all the broken bones, the lack of oxygen, his body looked so good to me today. His hair was pushed back from his face. I saw no protruding bones. It gave me a calm..a peace.

He's young, the bones will heal. He will feel them when he gets older. I think the fact he's hung through the worst of it is a good sign.

Thank you John. Peace be to him. His vital signs have shown vast improvement today. Let us pray for a continuance. May be never slip back.., but go forward.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers and well wishes. You are all truly an amazing group of people and I am blessed to have found this board and all the wonderful people I have talked to, met, dived with and made friends with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom