PNW Equipement Check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmGoingCold:
Hey all! Thanks for the tips. I got a sunnto compass as part of my Cobra package, its an added guage on the console. As for the dry suit, I am 6'7", so renting, or even trying out is not really an option for a guy my size. When and where are the DUI demo's, and do you think there might be a chance they would have something on site in my size?

Thanks!

You might still want to call stores such as Silent World or Bubbles below and see what sizes they have in their rental fleet, they seem to have quite a range.

Sam

samsp:
You might still want to call stores such as Silent World or Bubbles below and see what sizes they have in their rental fleet, they seem to have quite a range.

Sam

Thanks all! I called Silent world, and they don't have any rentals, or even new suits that are close to my size. I will give bubbles a try. Also, I will be at the DUI thing on Saturday.

See ya there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom