Pocket Weight Belt warranty?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What's the warranty like on the pocket weight belt? I haven't had mine for all that long (under 6 mos), but after about 3 mos I noticed one of the pockets (back left of the 6 pocket belt) somewhat pulled away from the rest of the belt. Not sure exactly what caused it; the back one on the other side is fine.

As it happens, I moved to steel tanks and bp/w, which reduced my weight so I don't even use the back pockets at this point, but the looming move to a drysuit as me wondering if I might need to start using them again, and I realized say, maybe it's under warranty... but no info on the website and the little paper tags it came with are long gone.

Thanks! I took a couple of quick pictures this morning, so I'll drop you an email as well.

Edit: As well as call you on Friday, that is...

XS Scuba:
CompuDude:
Give me a call and I'll get you fixed up. I'm working out of the office tomorrow, though I'll be at my desk most on the day on Friday. Toll-free 866 977-2822

Once again, primo customer service from Mr. Scuba! Go Mike!

Phil Ellis

I should just mention, Mike did indeed fix me up. Thanks, Mike! Customer service like that definitely keeps XS Scuba gear at the top of my list!

Hi CompuDude:
That's where we like to be, "at the top of your list." I'm glad I could be of help.
CompuDude:
I should just mention, Mike did indeed fix me up. Thanks, Mike! Customer service like that definitely keeps XS Scuba gear at the top of my list!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom