• Dive shop owner/employee

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Instructor/Ass't. Instructor/DM

Votes: 82 21.6%
  • Just a diver

Votes: 278 73.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI IDCS Instructor married to a Course Director (Instructor Trainer). Once upon a time we o/o a sail & dive charter in the Bahamas. :)

~SubMariner~

Originally posted by Butch103
Come on folks .........over 2000 members on this board and only 21 votes.............you can do better than that. :wink:

Sheesh Butch.....give 'em time! Three hours and you're already impatient?!?!?!

Walter is only 3 years older then me. I guess that makes me pretty old too.
What choice should I click on for ageless, boring, Dawn Loving, diver? Oh I see it, " Just a Diver". :sunny:

I know for a fact you should have your own "Dive Goddess" rating... but alas, they will never recognise us for who we are... Or maybe they did... ???

folks................Am I the only one who moniters this board 24/7 .........??????:D

Once we have all 2,069 boardmembers (is that optimistic or what?) what will we do with this information? Do the ones in the largest group get a christmas present? I sure could use a little extra cash to put toward my LDS christmas bill. Just a Diver, with a thought.

LDS wants me to take instructor course.I replied that I could not afford the pay cut.Seriously tho..a sub-catagory would be "Why do you DM,Asst Instr,Instr?"Money or love of the game?

Dear young, beautiful Natasha,

Never admit to being near my age. For some reason people think I'm centuries older than I really am. You don't need that reputation.

BTW, it's much closer to 2 ½ years.

DSSW,

WWW™

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom