• Dive shop owner/employee

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Instructor/Ass't. Instructor/DM

Votes: 82 21.6%
  • Just a diver

Votes: 278 73.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete and Walter,
You're both invited to my birthday party in a few weeks. That is of course if you're willing to wear only your birthday suits:wink:
Walter, you are indeed the numbers man.
Maybe Don will come too. He's right up there with us.
:sunny:

Just a diver

but making progress :thumb:

Mike M

Both you and I are often mistaken for the quarry on those fossil hunting dives... The Coelacanth isn't the ONLY living fossil in them thar seas, Chester!

Work for a dive shop now.......going though master diver course on the way to instructor........and loving ever min. of it ........well unless there are 50 tanks to fill when I come in:D

The reason for my poll?

Just curious, I guess. I think we all need a reminder once in a while that the opinions on this board come from people at all stages of diving who are involved in many different facets of the industry, from "just a diver" to instructors, to shop owners, travel professinals, etc. Their diving experience and position in the dive industry affect their opinions.

Some offer honest opinions...others have agendas.

Birthday suit, no way, I may never take my clothes off again until I get back down to the Caribbean.

Walter is correct, he is only 78 years old, instead of the 87 others would like you to believe.

Frozen Iguana Don

(((((( Blowing warm air to Don )))))))))))))) Yes, Chicago has been unseasonably warm. 45 degrees here today. And we hit a a record for no snow today.
Don, I have a Christmas present for you. I brought it to Mike's Birthday Party, but you were busy with that 4 letter word. Where do I send it?
As for Walter, I know why everyone thinks he's so old. Besides the fact that he is the smartest guy on the board, he just doesn't dye his hair. That's the trick, Walter, take it from me:wink:
As for Large Diver, interesting that you think being a " travel professional" makes my opinion different. I thought it just gets me into the good places.:wink:
Back to Walter, We're only 18 months and two days late. That's how long it's been since I was single. You do the math.
:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom