Pop goes the BABY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

perfect prize, I think I've already won with being in the room.... I can't wait to come back and see everyone!

good luck-- phew the diapers.. I want one only already through the terrible twos.

Thanks doooder! The diapers bit just happens.. mother nature starts out with this tar stuff, then goes to something odd that the dogs want but nobody wants to give them, and just when you get it down with the clean up and such because its not so hard.. it doesn't have any smell or anything right??? Suddenly its got smell and such! Yup.. it works out though. :)

I'll put a scanned copy of that birth announcement up so everyone can see what your getting Vickie :D

yay!!!!! :D

I went back and looked through - Baitedstorm and Maneater were both a day different (Jan 1 and Jan 3 both said 4pm), but Vickie was closest with weight.

Ken had the length dead on at 18"!

For those who were there, I cannot say how much we appreciated your support.. Kris said it was somehow a LOT easier knowing people were there to help with anything that arose. For those who weren't there, thank you for taking the time to post and play along with the "Guess when the baby is going to be here??" game! It was fun :)

Hey Colin...Congrats to you and Kris from both Angie and I!!!

hey, Rick, great to hear from you man, just today i was wondering what you were up
to (no good, probably :wink:)

(and Angie, when you read this, i was thinking about you too)

Although I should take advantage of this moment and close my eyes for a power nap, I just had to get on the board and read all the posts and try to sneak in a reply while Ian is sleeping. I just want to thank everybody for all the words of congratulations and encouragement. And to those of you who were there and a part of it, I couldn't have done it without you. It's such an incredible feeling being a part of such a loving, supporting community.

Vickie, you were such a calming presence in the birthing room. You should seriously consider getting into the baby business! Thanks so much for your support - in more ways than one!

Darrel, the poem you wrote was absolutely beautiful. I can't tell you how touched I was when you read it after Ian's arrival. And thanks for worrying about me so much!

Jenny and Krista, thanks so much for being there for us and for worrying when I was in the actual pushing phase.

Julie, Jessie, and everybody, thanks so much for taking care of Xavier during the later part of labor. It was such a relief knowing that he was in safe, loving hands so that we could focus on what we needed to do.

Ian's doing very well, and I'm hanging in there while nursing around the clock. I forgot about the sleep deprevation aspect of motherhood! Whew! We'll get through it, though.

Love to all!

Kris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom